- wellacademic.com [check out our About page for more info]
- authentichappiness.sas.upenn.edu [free resources on positive psychology]
- health.harvard.edu/ [health information from the Harvard Medical School]
- www.inkwellretreats.org [on-campus and residential writing retreats]
- liberatemeditation.com/ [meditation app with the largest "library of dharma talks and guided meditations from teachers of color"]
- mindfulnessforthepeople.org ["Black-owned social change agency dedicated to disrupting systemic whiteness in the mindfulness movement"]
- psychologytoday.com/us/therapists [find therapists by region, gender, race, insurance accepted, etc.]
- theprofessorisin.com [resources for grad students and faculty]
- well.blogs.nytimes.com [NYTimes wellness blog]
- Davis, M., Eshelman, E. R., & McKay, M. (2008). The relaxation & stress reduction workbook.
- King, R. (2018). Mindful of race: Transforming racism from the inside out.
- Gutiérrez, . M. G., Niemann, Y. F., González, C. G., & Harris, A. P. (2012). Presumed Incompetent: The intersections of race and class for women in academia.
- Lovallo, W. R. (2016). Stress and health: Biological and psychological interactions.
- Neff, K., & Germer, C. (2018). The mindful self-compassion workbook: A proven way to accept yourself, build inner strength, and thrive.
- Orsillo, S. M., & Roemer, L. (2016). Worry less, live more: The mindful way through anxiety workbook.
- Orsillo, S. M., & Roemer, L. (2011). The mindful way through anxiety.
- Seligman, M. E. P. (2004). Authentic happiness: Using the new positive psychology to realize your potential for lasting happiness
- Sood, A. (2013). The Mayo Clinic guide to stress-free living.
- Seppala, E. (2016). The happiness track: How to apply the science of happiness to accelerate your success.
- Zambrana, R. E. (2018). Toxic ivory towers: The consequences of work stress on underrepresented minority faculty.
- American Psychological Association (2019). Stress in America: The state of our nation.
- Arem, H. et al. (2015). Leisure time physical activity and mortality: A detailed pooled analysis of the dose-response relationship.
- Benjamin, S. G., Donovan, R. A., & Moody, J (2016). Sacrifices, sisterhood, and success in the academy. CLA Journal, 60, 64-92.
- Donovan, R. A. (2016). Four ways to stay mentally fit if you’re struggling with the political climate.
- Scheiderman, N., Ironson, G., & Siegal, S. D. (2005). Stress and health: Psychological, behavioral, and biological determinants.
- National Institutes of Health Office of Research on Women's Health (2014). Women of Color Health Data Book.